Friday, May 17, 2013

Exploring nursing in Ireland


While studying in Ireland with fellow nursing students as part of an international field experience in nursing, junior Michelle Alemi (front row, 3rd from right) has had an "amazing" time. The group, led by Dr. Patricia Mynaugh (back, right) and Dr. Amy McKeever (front, right), is based at National University of Ireland (NUI) Galway.

"The faculty here is so warm and welcoming," says Michelle, emailing from across the Atlantic, "We listened to many different lectures about the Irish health care system." One of her favorite activities was a simulated code situation in a ward, which included a variety of roles and use of teamwork. "There were many factors we experienced that we were not used to and it was a great learning experience," she notes. Michelle and the rest of the Villanova Nurses will explore more of Ireland and its culture before returning home next week.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. It was very interesting. Proofreading may be the worst part of essay writing. Reading through thousands of words can be frustrating which is why this site http://www.essayireland.com/our-services/proofreading-ireland/ will help do it for you. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing narrative an essay may not be so easy and there are structures that you must adopt. Get great tips if you visit this link https://ireland.customessaywritingservices.com/narrative-essay-writing-ireland/. Really informative web page here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. ukrayna üniversiteleri tıp ücretleri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. ukrayna ulusal havacılık üniversitesi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .
     ukrayna üniversiteleri 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. theodysseyonline

    ReplyDelete